Pit Night! Tonight! 11/10/2007 09:05 AM CST
2nd Saturday of every month, starting this saturday. 9pm est.

Regular pit rules. No abilities for Barbs or anyone else to make it a bit more equitable for all. Contest will be double elim bracket format. Entry fee of 1 plat to help pay for the prize pool and tipping the empaths and clerics.

Will need: Several empaths and one or two raising clerics to work triage. This works better if we can have several so that you all can take shifts and enjoy some of the action. Empath and Cleric help will split 40% of the intake.

Prizes will be paid out for first through fourth place finishers. 25% to first place, 15% to 2nd, 10% to 3rd and 5% to 4th with the remainin 5% going to help fund future fight nights.

I'm planning on making this a usual monthly occurence on the 2nd saturday. Mark your calendars.

War Hawk Maulem~

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Pit Night! Tonight! 01/17/2009 06:57 AM CST
Blood! Bone! And something that looks like...was that a spleen??

Pit night, tonight, 10pm est in the Crossing Barb Guild Pit. No entry fees. Prizes awarded. Triage crews needed and will be compensated for your time.

~Mammoth Rider Maulem Akavame, Death Dealer in training
Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 01/17/2009 09:53 PM CST
Thanks to all who came out to play tonight, including guildleaders Mo and Agonar, who held a not-so-epic duel in which Mo nearly split Aggie down to his bits and berries! A great turnout tonight folks. See y'all next month!

Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 01/17/2009 10:17 PM CST
ARGH!

I so wish I could have made it. =(

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?" - Walt Whitman
Pit Night! Tonight! 04/11/2009 10:42 AM CDT
10 pm est. Crossing Barb Guild Pit. Open style, pick your own fights.

No entry fees, prizes to be had for entertaining performances.

Triage crews (empaths, clerics, bards and support staff) needed and will be paid well for their time.

Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 05/01/2009 11:35 AM CDT
Hi. Do this event again, I'm still like -400.

Alternatively I would like to fight the barb guildleader and if I win be set back to zero.

Thx.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 05/01/2009 12:27 PM CDT
Sucks to have won DR, doesn't it?
Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 05/01/2009 01:53 PM CDT
>>Sucks to have won DR, doesn't it?

Its gotta be satisfying knowing that only 3 or 4 people in the realms can kill you.

Vinjince
Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 05/01/2009 03:24 PM CDT
Because 0 people will willingly play with you. :(
Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 05/01/2009 04:19 PM CDT
aww jhime aww

Vinjince