Khri's in the pit? 07/14/2007 04:01 PM CDT
I fought a thief in the pit today, got my behind handed to me pretty good. Afterward he claimed that he used Khri Spar; I was under the impression that khri's weren't able to be used in the pit. He stated that he activated it outside the pit and then walked in, which I didn't know to be possible. Are khri's now allowed in the pit? Is this a bug? Is he just lying to me?

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: Khri's in the pit? 07/14/2007 04:32 PM CDT
Last I checked khris were allowed.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Khri's in the pit? 07/14/2007 05:00 PM CDT
If that's true than that's pretty dumb.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: Khri's in the pit? 07/14/2007 05:09 PM CDT
yeah only barbarians should have no handicap in the pit. cause being a combat secondary or tert isn't handicapping enough.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Khri's in the pit? 07/15/2007 09:01 AM CDT
I hope screams won't be disallowed whenever they are released.

__
~Leilond, the one who is backtraining yet again and who is obsessed with power.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/leilondsootherin.png
Re: Khri's in the pit? 07/15/2007 03:17 PM CDT
The current scream defiance is allowed. Not that there are any pit fighting bards.
Re: Khri's in the pit? 07/15/2007 05:08 PM CDT
Um, not sure if it got fixed but screams activated justice when used in the pit.

>>yeah only barbarians should have no handicap in the pit. cause being a combat secondary or tert isn't handicapping enough

For a lot of people I think it's more the fact that there is no verifiable way to tell what someone is using whereas with every barb ability, there is activation messaging etc...

I am --- Navak