4/10 fights 04/11/2007 05:44 AM CDT
Thanks to all who came out to play on 4/10. Was a great night of fights, and a great recovery team came about as well.

War Hawk Maulem~

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 11:23 AM CDT
Last night rocked hard.

-Galren Moonskin

Messenger Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 11:47 AM CDT
People are going to be upset with this and I don't mean to offend anybody or single anyone out, but I'd like to recommend (if it's possible in the current Title system) that if somebody no longer qualifies for a title (Savage Lord) that they be unable to wear that title.

It's currently possible for somebody who once ranked at that position to wear the title indefinitely even though they are now properly ranked as a Pit Whelp. Navak's earned the right to wear that title, but now others are wearing it as well simply because they were able to look at the rankings board before him. For some reason that irks me.

If it's not possible or reasonable to adjust the way titles work in that aspect, than I'll simply ask that if you are not currently atop the Savage Pit board, please don't wear the Savage Lord title.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 12:23 PM CDT
L-O-L

I am --- Navak
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 12:35 PM CDT
<<It's currently possible for somebody who once ranked at that position to wear the title indefinitely even though they are now properly ranked as a Pit Whelp. Navak's earned the right to wear that title, but now others are wearing it as well simply because they were able to look at the rankings board before him.

This was never intended and will be addressed as quickly as we can.

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

"Give them nothing, take from them, everything!"
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 12:51 PM CDT
Was fun while it lasted. Sorry to annoy whoever it was, lol.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 01:33 PM CDT
/sadface

-Galren Moonskin

Messenger Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 03:47 PM CDT
I apologize for sounding like a rat, you two, but certain little things stick under my skin for no logical reason.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 06:44 PM CDT
Sorry here too. Now, what was the character name so we can take you into the pit and properly...thank you. ;)

War Hawk Maulem~

Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 07:00 PM CDT
Yeah.. certain posts tend to get under my skin too. I'm sure all the guys knew it was temporary and would be corrected without someone running to teacher.
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 07:39 PM CDT
<<Yeah.. certain posts tend to get under my skin too. I'm sure all the guys knew it was temporary and would be corrected without someone running to teacher.

No, that was a BUG we were unaware of, so it was not "running to the teacher" it was letting us know about a bug in the system, and we tend to thank players for that sort of thing. That is what you are supposed to do, we are only ALMOST omnipotent!!!

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

"Give them nothing, take from them, everything!"
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 07:52 PM CDT
<<Sorry here too. Now, what was the character name so we can take you into the pit and properly...thank you. ;)

You can properly thank me any time you want, Maulem. Vinjince can too, as long as he doesn't berserk or dance. Galren will have to wait 5 or 6 years.

-Mizorhath

________
Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 09:38 PM CDT
Only if you use a jambiya and not that danged sword! ;)

War Hawk Maulem~

Re: 4/10 fights 04/11/2007 11:07 PM CDT
A jambiya? What's that?

________
Re: 4/10 fights 04/12/2007 10:32 AM CDT
I'll pit spar you without berserking or dancing. Might use a few other things though. :)

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: 4/10 fights 04/12/2007 10:46 AM CDT
Vin, don't make me come show you a real battle

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: 4/10 fights 04/12/2007 12:53 PM CDT
It's a date.

________