Question on paths/roars/berserks/forms 08/26/2019 01:10 PM CDT
Hello all,

I am returning after 10 years and trying to get used to all the changes. I have not chosen any of our abilities yet. Was hoping to get some advice on which ones are most beneficial. I have always been a heavy melee hunter with some dabbling in bow. I normally hunted alone and never PVP'd much and never was very stealthy. My primaries are blades and armor is primarily chain. I have 30ish training sessions to spend. Also, I have about 1300 TDPs saved up. My mentals are low 30's and physicals are around 40. Advice on how to spend those TDPs?

I appreciate the advice in advance. There is a lot to catch up on that's happened in 10 years.

Stumorcc
Re: Question on paths/roars/berserks/forms 08/27/2019 06:49 AM CDT

For the best help and advice you should join the Barbarians Channel on Discord. I also advise you to read all the Barbarian pages on Elanthipedia. Welcome Back! You have probably noticed by now the forums aren't getting much player attention now.
Re: Question on paths/roars/berserks/forms 08/27/2019 08:31 AM CDT
Welcome back!

Yes, you would do well by joining the Barbarian discord channel. I do have a few barb chars, but all of them are lower than you. I've found that the buffalo form is great for dealing with fatigue. That probably wouldn't be a problem for you with your stats, though.

You'll find that brawling is a much more viable 'weapon' than it was when you left. You'll also find that shield is a much more important defense. I've been told I babble just a bit too much when talking about this stuff, so I'll leave it at that.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Question on paths/roars/berserks/forms 08/27/2019 08:40 AM CDT
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll join the channel, definitely noticed the boards are slower.
Re: Question on paths/roars/berserks/forms 08/27/2019 07:42 PM CDT
Can someone hit me up on either email (rchight@play.net) or Discord DR channel (RHADYN) and tell me how to get into the barb channel. I'm an old fart at find how to submit a request to join it.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Question on paths/roars/berserks/forms 08/27/2019 07:48 PM CDT
If you are IG and want advice on barb stuff go to Jadewater and ring the bell (DIR MENTOR) in Crossing and ask for me. I can help...I think

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0