Forgetting abilities. 07/25/2018 10:28 AM CDT
Can we still only forget one ability a month?

If so, does the Hulking Black Weevil(forgets all spells and feats) from the Simucoin shop also work on our abilities? I just came back and my choice of abilities on my Barbarian when I didn't really plan on playing him too much was, shall we say... chaotic.
Re: Forgetting abilities. 07/26/2018 12:28 AM CDT
One per month, yes. I am unsure about the Simucoin shop, though since our abilities work just like spell slots I imagine it would.
Re: Forgetting abilities. 07/26/2018 09:43 PM CDT
For Estate Holders, if you don't know what else to do with your LTB points, you might consider picking up a contrivance on Fang Cove. There's a relatively inexpensive brass one that allows you to forget one thing. (Yes this works with all guilds, like the Simucoin options.) It only removes the timer, so you're still on the hook for any coin cost, but you can forget things faster if there's just a few things you'd re-arrange.

There's also a gold contrivance which is more spendy. It has 30 charges. You can forget a lot of things. This is not a bonded purchase, so you can spread this out amongst your characters, or your accounts.

This will undoubtedly not be the end-all and be-all for every situation, but it might be an option for some.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Forgetting abilities. 07/27/2018 06:26 AM CDT
>>(Yes this works with all guilds, like the Simucoin options.)

Well, I just discovered that the Simucoin option does not work with all guilds. Is there an email address I can email to see about getting a Simucoin refund? I assume that is something the onsite staff has to deal with and is not something to assist in game about.
Re: Forgetting abilities. 07/27/2018 01:31 PM CDT
Or can we just have the same restrictions as MUs?
Re: Forgetting abilities. 07/27/2018 02:33 PM CDT
<<Well, I just discovered that the Simucoin option does not work with all guilds. Is there an email address I can email to see about getting a Simucoin refund? I assume that is something the onsite staff has to deal with and is not something to assist in game about.

Would you assist about you Hulking Black Weevil, please? It might be bugged, and we'd like to take a look at it in game to see if it can be fixed it.

If we can't, the game host/master who answers can then work on helping you with the next step.

Thanks,

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Forgetting abilities. 07/27/2018 03:02 PM CDT
If you just came back you should try "FORGET ALL" in front of a guild leader. This is a one time reset that appears to be available to every barbarian once, and only once. Worth a shot.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Forgetting abilities. 07/27/2018 04:19 PM CDT
Hmm.. I had the idea that the one in the Simucoins shop would work for everyone. I know I had Barbarians and Thieves test the ones in the LTB shop.

Please assist in game. I should be around most of the night and hopefully we can figure out something.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff