Mighty Morphin Powermonger 05/26/2018 12:09 AM CDT
>Powermonger gives an IF bonus. This will reduce the cost of using abilities if you haven't capped them. -- Kodius

So, as I'm finally getting close to where I want to be with skills I have been assessing my chosen abilities. I came across this from Kodius I had documented and it got me thinking...

Is there a point when forgetting Powermonger makes sense because it no longer gives any benefit because your IF skill has capped the bonus it provides? I would think based on many things Kodius has said that that IF skill number is 1200. Has anyone tested this out to see if forgetting Powermonger post 1200 ranks IF doesn't negatively affect them?

If what I'm thinking is correct then we all can get back four ability points post gaining 1200 ranks in IF.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Mighty Morphin Powermonger 05/26/2018 03:09 PM CDT
It also affects the passive regen limit, which I personally would definitely want.

Masteries in general could use work IMO. We're looking at 24 slots for passive abilities I would consider mandatory (Powermonger, Yogi, Strategos, Titan, Tribalist, Duelist), and that's at tertiary spell slot progression. Barbarian abilities feel very limited (again, IMO) until circle 100+ when you have enough abilities in each path to start choosing multiple masteries, and everything comes together nicely between berserks/forms/roars/meditations.

I'd like to see the bonus ranks dropped entirely in the interest of saving spell slots, and I'd like to see each separate function that comes bundled together offered as a separate mastery (i.e. Strategos would get turned into one mastery for roar area and another mastery for increasing IF bonus from kills). We could keep the ability tree model to differentiate them from magic feats, but I would also like to see them made available much sooner (i.e. roar area at 2 Horde abilities, more IF regen from kills at 4 Horde abilities).
Re: Mighty Morphin Powermonger 05/27/2018 02:14 PM CDT
>It also affects the passive regen limit, which I personally would definitely want.

I forgot about that, even though I have it documented. Heh. Good call. I don't want to give that up either.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0