More Social Game - Barbarian Direction? 05/09/2018 02:43 AM CDT
With the announcement that a more social interaction and inter-guild dependence is going to be a priority going forward for both core development and development of abilities, do you think Barbarians should branch out more?

I think some guilds are obviously suited to be kings of group fun (Paladins, Bards, Empaths come to mind) and Barbarians are more about self-reliance, but I would like to see some of this interaction return. We have some history of these abilities in war cries https://elanthipedia.play.net/Roars_(2.0)

Personally, I miss old Bloodthirst, and would love to see it return. Giving party members short-duration, powerful effects like greatly enhanced stamina regen or twenty seconds of perfect balance seems useful and barbaric at the same time.
Re: More Social Game - Barbarian Direction? 05/09/2018 07:33 PM CDT
As odd as this might be to say, I sorta don't want anything so people don't want to hunt with us. Weapons are hard enough to keep all moving without casters blowing stuff up in the room and killing mobs where part of my hunting time is advancing mobs.
Re: More Social Game - Barbarian Direction? 05/09/2018 07:46 PM CDT
It's possible that group hunting could enhance weapon training. Maybe you fill pools faster? Maybe more enemies spawn? Maybe enemies are tougher and live longer?

Doesn't whirlwinding all day make you lonely and dizzy?