Tribalist Mastery 10/17/2017 03:09 AM CDT

Was curious about the Tribalist Mastery, on the wiki it states that it buffs Debil skill along with lowering form costs, but exp mods doesn't show a buff to debil. Is this an old description that needs to change? Is my debil skill actually boosted but isn't showing up under exp mods?

This is what Agonar has to say about it and he doesn't mention +debil at all:

> ask agonar about tribalist
Agonar nods approvingly at you and says, "The Tribalist masters the use of Forms and reduces the inner fire cost of using them."
>
Re: Tribalist Mastery 10/17/2017 05:30 AM CDT
Do you guys remember Kodius? I remember long long ago as a youthful barbarian when he used to talk to us.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Tribalist Mastery 10/20/2017 09:40 AM CDT

I remember those times well Squanto my dear friend. I remember them well.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Tribalist Mastery 12/25/2017 11:18 AM CST

Since Kodius is around today... does Tribalist boost our debil skill and just doesn't show up under exp mods? Or is it just purely making it easier to keep up more forms?
Re: Tribalist Mastery 12/25/2017 12:06 PM CST
Each mastery does boost the indicated skills, but in a way that would not show up on the EXP Mods. Do Feat bonuses show up there?

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Tribalist Mastery 12/25/2017 12:29 PM CST

Feat bonuses do not show up on xp mods.
Re: Tribalist Mastery 12/25/2017 12:37 PM CST

They do not, Agonar's talk should probably reflect that it does in fact boost debilitation, hence my want for clarification.