Back from Vacation 08/22/2013 12:27 AM CDT
Hey folks, despite some harrowing moments on the freeway today I made it back in one piece. Someone please tell fate that watching Final Destination was entertainment enough. Didn't need to almost experience it firsthand :P

I'm going to start with some bug fixes and unfinished Barbarian abilities that need releasing. Then I can move onto Guild improvements and the Expertise system. Combat enhancements will be sprinkled in as well, though at a lower priority.

Just so folks are aware - I need to undergo some medical tests this Friday, and they might make unable to move for a few days. Hopefully it goes well and you see some progress from me this weekend.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Berserk Landslide 07/05/2014 07:32 PM CDT
Howdy everyone. I've released a new Berserk for you in Prime. If it tests out well, I'll release it to Plat and TF tomorrow.

This is Berserk Landslide, a Basic Predator Berserk that provides a moderate strength SvS barrier protecting against contests using Reflex in the defense.

In addition, Bastion was fixed to work as a strong, ablative SvS barrier protecting against contests using Willpower as a defense.

Badger was also fixed/changed to work as a moderate, non ablative barrier protecting against contests using Magic, Mind, Fear or Charm in the attack.

Please let me know if you see any problems with these!

If all goes well, I'll be turning off the ability preview tomorrow evening.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes