Guild Status Update 12/09/2010 01:02 PM CST
Howdy everyone. I just wanted to give a status update as the year winds down. For the past few months I have been focused almost entirely on rewriting the Barbarian Guild and making it more awesome than ever. So, here is where we are at -

The backbone of the new abilities (Forms, Berserks, Meditations, Roars and Fighting Styles) is in place and I have been testing the system with several fully coded and completely new abilities.

The new abilities are interacting with the Magic 3.0 system.

The first-pass ability list is nearly complete. I will try to post more about this list in the coming weeks.

Guildleader mechanics are slowly coming along. Quests will be removed until the 2nd Release.

The new Inner Fire and Voice mechanics are implemented and working.

We have decided to add a new, Barbarian-Only skill in the Weapon Skillset. This will be a primary skill used to power Fighting Style attacks and maneuvers. Fighting styles will unlock new finishing moves, fire-and-forget attacks, warhorn rally cries and more.

As the release of Magic 3.0 draws closer I will be refining the list of "must-haves" for release and will keep you up to date on what to expect!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes