The tome 08/17/2018 06:52 PM CDT

Could it be made that the list of names in the barbarian guild's tome fade over time and have to be re-signed by barbarians to be re-established on the list. Many of the names are old and not playing anymore and it will, again, spur on the young players to make the list. If and when the older player returns they simply have to 'tap' the tome again to establish their ranking within the guild.
Re: The tome 08/18/2018 08:02 AM CDT
There has been some talk of changing how tomes work, and making legacy tomes or such.

It's an interesting problem with pros and cons. On the one hand, I like measuring myself against old legends, and seeing how far I have to go. On the other hand, seeing my recent competition would be fun.
Re: The tome 08/18/2018 10:04 AM CDT

Barbarian tomes (moreso than others for the most part) are an odd metric for measuring against old legends, as a lot of them are working with more weapon, armor and survival skills than we currently have available, thus highly inaccurate.
Re: The tome 08/18/2018 10:04 AM CDT
Somewhere someone made a suggestion to reset the registers/tomes every 2 years at either at the start or end of Guild Fest. I like that idea. I think it would also be cool if they took a snapshot of the register and added it to a "book of heroes" in one of the guild's libraries right before the reset. That way you could page back and see some old names while at the same time bringing the registers into 'modern' DR.

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim