Because It Upsets My OCD 07/16/2009 12:23 PM CDT
Is there a particular reason the first room in the Kresh Barb guild has exceptionally great mana (particularly Life mana)? Please to be eliminating.
Re: Because It Upsets My OCD 07/16/2009 12:31 PM CDT
Caraamon, you have a convert! ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Because It Upsets My OCD 07/16/2009 12:45 PM CDT
>Is there a particular reason the first room in the Kresh Barb guild has exceptionally great mana (particularly Life mana)?

Mana storm. ;)

~GM Aurdun
Barbarians' Guild Advocate
Gor'Tog Co-Champion
History Guru

[Aurdun] Why won't they just accept things I tell them point blank?
[Zeyurn] Obviously that would be cheating.
Re: Because It Upsets My OCD 07/16/2009 03:07 PM CDT
I wonder how many DR players have what they feel is OCD. Now THAT is an analysis I want to see. ;p

- Simon
Re: Because It Upsets My OCD 07/16/2009 10:27 PM CDT
>>I wonder how many DR players have what they feel is OCD. Now THAT is an analysis I want to see. ;p

Lets see I've been paying an exuberant amount of money to play an imaginary text based game for the last decade with the sole purpose of watching imaginary numbers go up so I can compare them against other imaginary characters and their imaginary numbers. I check them at work, I worry about my character when the power goes out, when the server goes down I have auto reconnect so I'm back in the second its back up, I have sound clips that go off at all hours of the night to warn me of errors, death or when other nasty things occur. People IM me about it at times that most folks are on their 5th dream, hell I even trained my wife to restart my scripts or log me out when I die.

OCD ?

Maybe just a little

-Denz

It isn't a troll thread because we don't agree with you. A troll is when someone posts something (usually offensive) just to get a reaction from people - Copernicus
Re: Because It Upsets My OCD 07/16/2009 10:40 PM CDT
You have a good wife, man.

- Simon