Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: who to bribe 08/14/2008 09:26 PM CDT
who are YOU to decide who "deserves* one?

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: who to bribe 08/14/2008 10:36 PM CDT
>who are YOU to decide who "deserves* one?

Kinda obvious. Got a mark. Forged one crappy katar (your own admission). Do the math.

"Where there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime, we vigorously prosecute, but not every wrong, or even every violation of the law, is a crime." - Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey
Re: who to bribe 08/14/2008 11:06 PM CDT
gonif ftl

-Vision et al

Also, I can shoot bees.
Re: who to bribe 08/14/2008 11:09 PM CDT
Folks, there will be no discussions of who did or did not earn a mark previously.

GM Oolan Jeel

"This island is made mainly of coal and surrounded by fish. Only an organizing genius could produce a shortage of coal and fish at the same time." Aneurin Bevan, May 1945, on World War II rationing and shortages in England.
Re: who to bribe 08/15/2008 07:59 AM CDT
Crap.. my mark isn't going to be any good anymore? I was like the third person ever to get one. I treasure it. :(

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: who to bribe 08/15/2008 10:03 AM CDT
>>Crap.. my mark isn't going to be any good anymore? I was like the third person ever to get one. I treasure it. :(

I haven't even begun to sit down with Aurdun, Dartenian and the others to discuss maker's marks post rewrite, nor have we looked into what form they'll take or how we will handle those with existing marks. Most likely, existing marks will be honored or in some way allowed to convert as again I'm not going to get into any discussions as to who did or did not earn them in someone's eyes. As we get closer to the end and are in a position to finalize those plans, we'll let you know.

GM Oolan Jeel

"This island is made mainly of coal and surrounded by fish. Only an organizing genius could produce a shortage of coal and fish at the same time." Aneurin Bevan, May 1945, on World War II rationing and shortages in England.
Re: who to bribe 08/15/2008 10:16 AM CDT
Good to hear. Thanks Oolan.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: who to bribe 08/15/2008 05:03 PM CDT
Man I have the worst luck ever.

QQ

~Player behind Korutu Rippentropp
Re: who to bribe 09/30/2008 04:20 PM CDT
Hmm, good to know. Think it might be time to make some new blades. I'm sort of like the disney vault, I come out of retirement, sell some blades, and go back in. It's been some time now, I wonder if anyone still carries one of my blades.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page