Light Blunts 03/24/2008 04:26 PM CDT
Just curious as to why Light Blunt weapons are unforgeable? Why can one forge a Light Edge but not a Light Blunt? Or even how can I forge a Medium Blunt but not a Light one? Are they too small to work on? Too finely detailed? lol Whats the deal?
Re: Light Blunts 03/24/2008 05:44 PM CDT
>>Just curious as to why Light Blunt weapons are unforgeable? Why can one forge a Light Edge but not a Light Blunt? Or even how can I forge a Medium Blunt but not a Light one? Are they too small to work on? Too finely detailed? lol Whats the deal?

One of many issues I intend to fix with the new system. Can't even guess as to why it was missed the first time.

GM Oolan Jeel

"This island is made mainly of coal and surrounded by fish. Only an organizing genius could produce a shortage of coal and fish at the same time." Aneurin Bevan, May 1945, on World War II rationing and shortages in England.
Re: Light Blunts 03/24/2008 06:43 PM CDT
I remember talking to GM Fial at one of the Simucons about it. He didn't really give a straight answer and I just assumed someone screwed up and didn't want to admit it. Hell that was like in '99 or 2000 or so.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Light Blunts 04/07/2008 07:45 AM CDT
actually it was before GM fial. GM gonk wrote the forging system. he was the thief GM at the time.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Light Blunts 04/07/2008 11:04 AM CDT
Dont know why this is under this title, but, i hope it dont change. I like having a way to out a thief. Its not like we can just shake their hand and go its a thief, they have to play their cards smart in order to not be outed.