How strong exactly is Mo? 12/27/2017 08:11 PM CST
> ask mo about magic
Mo blinks at you incredulously and exclaims, "Magic?! Barbarians don't need no stinkin' magic!! Off to one of those sissy guilds with you!" He suddenly grabs you by the collar and tosses you out the door!

[The Crossing, Champions' Square]
Statues of famous barbarians and arena champions form an arcade leading to the arched steel-clad door of the Barbarians' Guild. The building itself is high and massive, and the roof rises into a dome towards the east, covering the Champions' Arena. Through narrow, slit windows you can hear the clang of weapon on shield, and the voice of the trainers barking out instructions to the would-be fighters, gladiators, knights and mercenaries within.
You also see a sturdy stone structure.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Guess I'm in Crossing now. Tried asking Agonar about magic, he did not return me to Riverhaven.

ā€œIā€™m sorry that your mystical, godlike powers do not instantly work as you would like them to.ā€
Re: How strong exactly is Mo? 12/28/2017 11:21 AM CST
LOL. Guess we know how to get to the Crossing guild from RH in a hurry now. Heh.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: How strong exactly is Mo? 12/28/2017 12:55 PM CST
No you don't. This is fixed.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.