Berserk Messaging Reloaded 12/18/2017 12:18 PM CST
Hello, could berserks not constantly message your name to everyone in the room if you're hidden?

I know this is an old bug, but surely it wasn't intended, right? Could it get a look please?

Example:

XXXXX whirls about in a bold, flashy manner!
I> l [Wyvern Mountain, Narrow Cliff] A completely sheer wall of limestone rock rises to the north, gradually narrowing into a high and inaccessible peak. The stone is somewhat chalky, the powdery limestone mixing with the air's heavy moisture and piling in clumps at the edge of the rocky walls. Small bunches of pink clover grow from the makeshift dirt, tenaciously clinging to life in the harsh environment. You also see a steep cliff. Obvious paths: east.
Re: Berserk Messaging Reloaded 12/18/2017 07:08 PM CST
In fairness, I’m not sure someone could invisibly while about in a bold and flashy fashion.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Berserk Messaging Reloaded 12/18/2017 08:19 PM CST
True, but there are plenty of things that dont message to others while you're in hiding, like rimefang for example. Six giant blades of ice spinning around you in circles don't give away your location. Also, do you have to be twirling around while in hiding? Why not "crouching at the ready" or something like that?

My point is, was it intended for you not to be able to use any berserks while in hiding without giving yourself away?
Re: Berserk Messaging Reloaded 12/19/2017 06:23 PM CST
I agree with and like the word Meatbag.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Berserk Messaging Reloaded 12/20/2017 02:00 AM CST
Thanks lol