Titles 05/29/2015 01:07 AM CDT
Is it normal for a fairly new Barbarian to be rocking these titles?

Initiate Barbarian, Beast, Brute, Bully, Goon, War Pup, Wolverine, Student of Kuniyo, Voice of Kuniyo, Boar, Student of Everild, Voice of Everild, Centaur, Student of Trothfang, Voice of Trothfang, Primal Voice, Furious, Frenzy, Deadly, Penetrator, Grim, Death Slinger, Heartbreaker, Remorseless, Deathwright, Magic Bane, Fatal Fire, Mage Bane, Fatal Flame, Vicious, Battlehardened, Black Widow, Fearsome, Ruthless, Unforgiving, Widowmaker, Spiteful, Banshee, Immobilizer, Wrath, Battle Jester, Equalizer, Voice of Justice, Earthshaker, Earthquake, Relentless, Shadowbreaker, Charming, Apotheosis, Vengeful, Resolute, Steadfast, Intrepid, Proud, Underdog, Fearless, Lionheart, Dog of War, Blind Fury, Proudheart, Gallant, Valor
Re: Titles 05/29/2015 07:54 AM CDT
<<Penetrator

Considering the prereqs for this title is: Must know Death's Embrace. At least 40 in Charisma.

This seems like a bug

Nikpack
Re: Titles 05/29/2015 08:54 AM CDT
He also seems to have the war-stomp related titles (level 100?), doesn't he?
Re: Titles 05/29/2015 01:52 PM CDT

Same. I have a bunch of titles I don't think I should be qualified for showing up. Reported in game about two weeks ago I think.
Re: Titles 05/29/2015 02:02 PM CDT
Did you submit a bug report?

Nikpack
Re: Titles 05/29/2015 05:08 PM CDT
I think a number of those are titles for having abilities that no longer exist (roar trothfang, for example). I suspect that the titles based on owning pre-3.0 abilities are available to all barbarians now since the old criteria are impossible.
Re: Titles 05/29/2015 05:55 PM CDT
I personally would prefer dev time spent on other things than fixing titles...but that's just me. Wear them with pride.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Titles 05/29/2015 06:06 PM CDT
I would personally get rid of titles altogether... but that's just me. I find them immersion CRUSHING. But hey, to each their own.