Tenacity Ending Issue 10/01/2014 08:33 PM CDT
meditate power
You are currently practicing the Dragon Form and will hold focus of it for 42 roisaen.
You are currently practicing the Eagle Form and will hold focus of it for 40 roisaen.
The Famine Berserk will rage within you for 1 roisaen.
*****************/

You feel a jolt as your vision snaps shut.
kneel
You kneel down upon the ground.
meditate tenacity
You begin to meditate upon the chakrel amulet, your inner fire swelling as you center your mind, body, and spirit.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
Peering into the flame you visualize swords, teeth and worse all rending your flesh.
You draw the flames close and bring forth a physical hardening to your body.
The flame infuses your flesh, reinforcing it against physical damage!
Your concentration slowly dissolves, leaving you vulnerable to physical harm.

Notice that my meditate power showed I didn't have Tenacity up. Then as I was resetting it, the messaging shows that I lost the meditation (last line). Might be a timing issue.

Rhadyn da Dwarb
Re: Tenacity Ending Issue 10/02/2014 10:54 PM CDT
I don't know..that looks like some other kind of bug. If you could ASSIST at a time when you know you have TENACITY up but POWER isn't showing it, that would help me a lot.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Tenacity Ending Issue 10/03/2014 12:26 PM CDT
Okay I'll try. What I'm finding is that it is the last minute (<60 seconds) that Tenacity is actually up it doesn't show in Power. Do you just need it to have happened or do you need to see it happen? If the later it's going to be pretty difficult based on the one minute or less window.

Rhadyn da Dwarb
Re: Tenacity Ending Issue 10/03/2014 12:34 PM CDT
I just did a test as I had 2 minutes left on Tenacity. It showed the message "The Tenacity meditation will persist in your mind for less than a roisaen." I meditated power over and over until it went away and the ending message showed up as expected right when Tenacity ended. <shrug>

med power
You begin to meditate upon the chakrel amulet, your inner fire swelling as you center your mind, body, and spirit.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
Symbolic representations of your inner fire manipulations begin to form.
The threads of control maintaining your focus, rage and calm are now clearly visible.
You are currently practicing the Dragon Form and will hold focus of it for 24 roisaen.
You are currently practicing the Eagle Form and will hold focus of it for 7 roisaen.
The Tenacity meditation will persist in your mind for less than a roisaen.
*******************/

med power
Roundtime: 4 sec.
Symbolic representations of your inner fire manipulations begin to form.
The threads of control maintaining your focus, rage and calm are now clearly visible.
Your concentration slowly dissolves, leaving you vulnerable to physical harm. <<<

You are currently practicing the Dragon Form and will hold focus of it for 24 roisaen.
You are currently practicing the Eagle Form and will hold focus of it for 7 roisaen.
******************-/

Rhadyn da Dwarb