Ratha guildleader gender bender 08/11/2014 09:23 PM CDT
Guildmistress Anhh'shre turns into a guy while joining the guild.

> look anhh
Anhh'shre studies you with flashing ice-blue eyes, folding her arms languidly across her chest and affecting an air of boredom. In the dim light, her muscles ripple beneath taut black scales, her minimal armor a testament to her abilities in combat or, perhaps, a subtle suggestion that few folk have considered it wise to take her on in the first place. Surprisingly slender hands toy idly with the buckle of an ornate knife belt cinched tightly around her hips as she contemplates you in silence.

>
Anhh'shre strides over and clears his throat to speak...

>
Anhh'shre greets you, "Welcome, young Barbarian. Let me tell you of our Guild!"

>
He continues, "Here, you shall learn the art of combat, pure and simple. We shall hone your mind and body until your skills with weaponry are but an extension of thought. Remember this place, Kuladi, for you must return here for your training. Here, the flagstones beneath your feet grace heroes aplenty, and the halls ring with tales of their deeds if not the clash of steel on steel." He squints at you and snickers, "From your appearance though, I wager a gold kronar you spent many a night carousing at the Viper's Nest in drunken stupor. But that matters not now, we shall see soon enough if you are worthy of song!

Anhh'shre shifts the scabbard on his shoulder and continues...

>

So on and forth through the end.

I like to imagine that the popping sound of PD is kind of like the fire swamp.
Re: Ratha guildleader gender bender 08/13/2014 05:14 AM CDT
Aha, thought this might have been the cause. Anhh'shre seems to be having an identity crisis and thinks she's Agonar! Her gender is correct when asking about some of the other things though.

> ask anhh about anhh
Smirking slightly, Anhh'shre answers, "Agonar, Guildmaster of the Crossing Barbarian Guild, and master swordsman. I can answer any of your questions about BERSERKS, FORMS, MEDITATIONS and ROARS if you just ask."
>
> ask anhh about abil
Anhh'shre bobs her heads once and says, "Yes, barbarians can perform many feats of strength and skill. As a barbarian you access berserks, forms, meditations and roars."

Would anyone happen to know or have a record of what Anhh'shre actually should have said while joining the guild?

Re: Ratha guildleader gender bender 09/24/2014 02:03 PM CDT
Anhh'shre still seems to think she's Agonar, so giving this a friendly bump.

Re: Ratha guildleader gender bender 09/24/2014 07:28 PM CDT
<<
Anhh'shre still seems to think she's Agonar, so giving this a friendly bump.>>

Everyone wants to be Agonar.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Ratha guildleader gender bender 11/18/2014 03:34 PM CST
Giving this another poke. I'd like to know what Anhh'shre was supposed to say while joining the guild through her instead of Agonar.

Re: Ratha guildleader bugs 01/03/2015 04:00 AM CST
Bumping my inquiry from August again about the guildleader Anhh'shre thinking she's Agonar. If this was addressed as being on a todo list or part of another issue or fix somewhere, I'm sorry but I've missed it.

Thank you!

Re: Ratha guildleader bugs 01/07/2015 08:59 PM CST
She thinks she is Mo. NO ONE thinks they are Agonar!

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Ratha guildleader bugs 01/13/2015 02:34 AM CST
Hello! So, it looks like Anhh'shre thinks she's herself again, so thank you to whoever poked at that!

> ask anh about anh
Anhh'shre bares her fangs in a cruel grin as she says, "Annh'shre, Guildmistress of the Rathan Barbarian Guild. I can answer any of your questions about BERSERKS, FORMS, MEDITATIONS and ROARS if you just ask."

However, what she says when you try to join the guild still seems to be Agonar's speech, or at least is typoed and refers to her as a male instead. Also Anhh'shre's eyes are ice-blue.

Anhh'shre assesses you with piercing grey eyes and chortles, "Well, well, look what the wolf dragged in...are you lost? This is the Barbarian Guild, not a nursery!" He eases off with a smile and continues, "We take motivated youths and make them warriors here, savage instruments of death. If you care not for the sight of blood, then off to the Trader's Guild with you, for blood mingles freely with sweat and mud in our profession. We are survivors! A Barbarian improvises, adapts and overcomes when steel is not enough, and dies with laughter on her lips when the Fates deem it so."

Anhh'shre crosses his massive arms, emphasizing the last remark with a grim smile. "But rare is the battle when the Barbarian is not victorious, standing splattered in gore and knee-deep in enemy corpses!" He tosses back his head and unleashes a blood-curdling, "HOO-yah!"

Anhh'shre glances over you with a critical eye and taps his chest with a thick finger. "Here, is where true strength resides. We can forge your body and skills, but the desire must rise from within. So step forward and JOIN us if you have what it takes to be a real woman. If not," he growls, "then drag your worthless rump out of my Guild!"

Thanks again!
Re: Ratha guildleader bugs 01/13/2015 06:05 AM CST
That is one handsome copy/paste job.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Ratha guildleader bugs 01/13/2015 08:53 AM CST
<<That is one handsome copy/paste job.

So would that make Agonar a handsome man, or Anhh'shre a handsome woman? ;)

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Ratha guildleader bugs 02/03/2015 11:54 PM CST
When someone pokes at this, could they drop a reply? It can be a little bit of a hassle to test.