Meditate Flame 02/28/2016 09:36 AM CST

When wearing a roiling chakrel flame hung from a blackened silver chain, I am finding it impossible to meditate flame. It keeps trying to meditate on the chakrel. Is there some way around this that I haven't figured out yet?
Re: Meditate Flame 02/28/2016 10:02 PM CST

Meditate flame is actually a meditation, that's what it's doing.
Re: Meditate Flame 02/28/2016 10:05 PM CST

Guess I should add you'll probably never be able to meditate on a flame (as in fire) because of the meditation being named flame.
Re: Meditate Flame 02/28/2016 10:25 PM CST
I would bug this in game. Perhaps a GM could set the order for what you meditate on to go to the abilities first before checking to see if there is a noun match on your person. I hope they fix it because that's a cool chakrel flame right there!

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Meditate Flame 03/01/2016 10:32 AM CST
>> Meditate flame is actually a meditation, that's what it's doing.

I think you may have misunderstood him. He's saying that when he tries to MEDITATE FLAME, it's trying to meditate on his chakrel FLAME amulet. Syntactical error. Rather than performing the meditation, the parser is interpreting FLAME as meaning his chakrel amulet.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Meditate Flame 03/02/2016 01:27 AM CST

>I think you may have misunderstood him.

Yeah, saw that after I had posted but since we don't have an edit button I just left it all as was.
Re: Meditate Flame 03/02/2016 01:23 PM CST
Oh, right.

>> don't have an edit button

http://im12.it/g/5028

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."