New War Stomp 04/21/2021 11:50 PM CDT
I've just rolled a new version of Barbarian's War Stomp into Prime and Plat. It now functions as a jump-to-melee maneuver that does a double attack upon landing. For those who hunt mech mice, it will respect your special material foot-worn weapons. Likewise, for those hunting undead, if you are blessed (Cleric or Kertigen), the ability will recognize it. The attacks do fire-themed damage, and the target is locked to melee for a short time. This project was done entirely by Grejuva, so all thanks to his efforts!

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: New War Stomp 04/22/2021 05:45 AM CDT
Woo-hoo! I don't have any chars big enough to use this yet, but it sounds fantastic!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: New War Stomp 04/22/2021 11:17 AM CDT
Is this learned via Juggernaut?

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: New War Stomp 04/22/2021 02:59 PM CDT
>Is this learned via Juggernaut?

No. This is a 100th level ability learned from Drathrok (and only Drathrok). It doesn't cost slots.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: New War Stomp 04/26/2021 10:53 AM CDT

Loving it.