100th level ability... limb removal. 02/08/2004 03:14 AM CST
It just dawned on me that something cool for Barbs at 100th might be an ability that attempts to sever a limb of an opponent; perhaps a small chance of lopping off a head in one quick movement for an instant kill.

Just an idea; though I'm starting to think its probably been asked for already.

-P

"The forces that affect our lives, the influences that mold and shape us, are often like whispers in a distant room, teasingly indistinct, apprehended only with difficulty." - C.D.
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/08/2004 03:17 AM CST
Dis-arm. Har.

Need a babelfish for DragonRealms?
http://www.bakshiloa.com/libraryindex.html

Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/09/2004 12:44 AM CST
What about a move that ripped its opponents arms off and beat them with em

-Arjen-
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/09/2004 04:09 AM CST
Rip off the first opponents head and throw it at the second opponent as an LT/LB?

In the end all things return to Chaos

* Skiori was just struck down! [11:20 pm]
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/09/2004 08:12 AM CST
Depends on the creature really, I think a Pecc might be a HT.

-Gladiator Sigmer Heldnhammer-
I think therefore I am. I kill therefore I endure.
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/09/2004 05:40 PM CST
I'd be happy with an actual disarm. That's been talked about since... the dawn of time.

Mad King Edgee
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/11/2004 11:37 AM CST
Doesn't justice basically disarm? Maybe we could gain the ability to kick said weapon/shield away, so the creature couldn't just immediately rearm itself...
I wouldn't really consider that a 100th ability, though.

Warruk
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/11/2004 03:08 PM CST
Why not make the 100th ability a defense of some sort? A higher dance that gives an increase to magic defense specifically against MB maybe.
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/11/2004 05:54 PM CST
How about a once per day ability that returns you to full health and fatigue and staunches blood loss for 15 minutes. Maybe a 5 second round time. Not a beserk, just a summoning of reserves so either "path" can use it... if they still are doing paths.
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/11/2004 09:18 PM CST
you burn your inner fire through your system causing your body to revitalize itself kinda thing? that'd be neat, wouldn't have to be limited to a once per day though

--The light is blinding and purges all in its path, leaving only shadows behind, but long after the light has dwindled the shadows will remain to rise and swallow the ruins in darkness
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/11/2004 10:30 PM CST
>you burn your inner fire through your system causing your body to revitalize itself kinda thing? that'd be neat, wouldn't have to be limited to a once per day though

sure, arbitrary number
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/12/2004 12:01 PM CST
<<How about a once per day ability that returns you to full health and fatigue and staunches blood loss for 15 minutes. >>

That sounds like a good broad idea for a meditation. Still not worthy enough for a 100th circle ability IMO.

-Ruffles

Always highly controversial, never watered down.
http://eyezmaze.com/grow/grow.swf
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/12/2004 01:10 PM CST
>That sounds like a good broad idea for a meditation. Still not worthy enough for a 100th circle ability IMO.
>-Ruffles

Even if it was an instant permanent (that is, won't disapear and leave you dead like beserk) health boost you could use in combat?

Tzang
Re: 100th level ability... limb removal. 02/12/2004 08:16 PM CST
<Still not worthy enough for a 100th circle ability IMO.

How bout it kills everyone else online making you automatically win Dragon Realms for the day?

-Rayje Bledd
You smite with gweat heavenly fworce!