New 100th ability 02/02/2004 04:39 PM CST
Ok....everything I have seen and read about war stomp has showed me one thing. People will be tryn to get to 100th for just the titles. Lets face it war stomp was dumb....but now with the new balance changes....its just pointless.

My new 100th ability idea: A hit that can be done with any weapon thats sends his or her opponent flying out of the room. When they land it gives wounds all over the body and does extreme vit damage.....having the chance to instantly kill the opponent apon landing.

-Arjen-
Re: New 100th ability 02/02/2004 07:09 PM CST
Yes! Give us the germishdin throw!

~Bractos

>i armor
You are wearing a shield.
Re: New 100th ability 02/02/2004 07:45 PM CST
I want a kamehamaha wave.
Re: New 100th ability 02/02/2004 10:11 PM CST
Ahh, an ability like the germishdin throw would be very cool. I second that :P

Tulkas

Time Development Points: 1337
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail64.html
Re: New 100th ability 02/02/2004 10:12 PM CST
Great idea! <glances at a gnome>
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 08:42 AM CST
I think what War Stomp should do is somethin like the old GS3 e-wave: knock everthing prone with a hefty RT or in this case a stun. That would be greatly more useful than a balance hit

-Rayje Bledd
You smite with gweat heavenly fworce!
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 08:48 AM CST
Agreed. Send out our IF like a shockwave. Could be used to fight or as well as to just escape from a near death situation ::shrugs:: Not really the way of a barbarian tho. We fight to the death. I think they should get rid of this and give us something new instead. This ability is a joke and is very lame. So lame in fact its not even worthy of a first circle having cuz its useless.
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 12:59 PM CST
Can stomp be used while dancing?

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
Ask me about my Order
AIM: Genneron
Li Tumbra Mir: The Order of the Iron Circle
http://home.comcast.net/~fatherjarle/
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 02:22 PM CST
<<I want a kamehamaha wave. >>

id like to see something similar to that, whereas a barb can channel his IF into an opponent and do some very nasty damage. Thought i wouldnt make it ranged, id require the barb to be at melee, so he has to actually have contact to transfere it.

Oh well, here's for wishing *downs a pint*

Imp

"Your body writhes as if struck by a bolt of lightning, but the sensation passes, leaving you flushed and out of breath, yet still shivering from the experience."
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 03:02 PM CST
<<I think what War Stomp should do is somethin like the old GS3 e-wave: knock everthing prone with a hefty RT or in this case a stun. That would be greatly more useful than a balance hit >>

That would definetly be more useful along with war stomp having its own energy pool.

<<Can stomp be used while dancing?>>

Yeah, provided you have the inner fire for the particular stomp your using.

<<id like to see something similar to that, whereas a barb can channel his IF into an opponent and do some very nasty damage. Thought i wouldnt make it ranged, id require the barb to be at melee, so he has to actually have contact to transfere it.>>

Outward manipulation of your "source" is something that mana does. Not so sure on that idea.

-Ruffles

Always highly controversial, never watered down.
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 03:28 PM CST
>Thought i wouldnt make it ranged, id require the barb to be at melee, so he has to actually have contact to transfere it.

That would make the ability unused by many barbarians out there who would like the ability for uses 'other than critters.' Notherwords, ranged rules, and if you can't do it from a distance, then I wouldn't give it my vote.

Tulkas

Time Development Points: 1337
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail64.html
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 03:35 PM CST
Then just like roars, more effective at Melee, less at Missle, but still effective overall.

Like a shockwave, it loses power the further it goes. Maybe make the cap so it can move into other rooms and affect critters/people there. Also, people in your group are in your sphere of protection so they aren't affected at all/as much.

mmm, that makes me drool thinking about getting to 100th someday.

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
Ask me about my Order
AIM: Genneron
Li Tumbra Mir: The Order of the Iron Circle
http://home.comcast.net/~fatherjarle/
Re: New 100th ability 02/03/2004 06:56 PM CST
>Notherwords, ranged rules, and if you can't do it from a distance, then I wouldn't give it my vote.

I've been wanting to say this but being I'm still a noob barb I'd let those a bit closer comment on the 100th ability. But um, for missle prime weapons, effecting at melee only can be painful.

Thrawne
Re: New 100th ability 02/08/2004 02:01 AM CST
I agree more with pureblades idea on stomp (excuse me while I hang myself) But war stomp should run on its own pool, where each degree takes a different amount at a time

--The light is blinding and purges all in its path, leaving only shadows behind, but long after the light has dwindled the shadows will remain to rise and swallow the ruins in darkness