Roar Area Acting Goofy 10/11/2014 03:05 PM CDT
[Cragstone Vale, Roadway]
From this small rise, the surrounding terrain is clearly visible. The river lies to the northwest, while to the northeast a massive rockslide crests across the road as it snakes its way around a buckle in the ravine wall. To the west, the route continues past a collection of pikes displaying sun-bleached skulls capped with Dwarven great helms. You also see some brown clay, a coiled spring, some braided vines, a bronze seal, a coiled spring, a steel striker, an embroidery needle, a broken needle, some brown clay, a steel striker, a steel striker, a steel striker and a steel striker.
Also here: Dyamond, Asphyxiator Blacksoul and Mastermind Mistianna.
Obvious paths: northeast, west.

>roar area wail
The technique of the Banshee's Wail flows fluidly through your mind an instant before you unleash its power through a roar of fatal intent.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

Does nothing.

>roar area slash
The technique of the Slash flows fluidly through your mind an instant before you unleash its power through a roar of fatal intent.
Dyamond shakes uncontrollably in fear.
Dyamond resists the roar's efforts to further debilitate her confidence with stealthy things.
Blacksoul shakes uncontrollably in fear.
Dyamond resists the roar's efforts to further debilitate her confidence with stealthy things.
Blacksoul resists the roar's efforts to further debilitate his confidence with stealthy things.
Mistianna shakes uncontrollably in fear.
Dyamond resists the roar's efforts to further debilitate her confidence with stealthy things.things.
Mistianna resists the roar's efforts to further debilitate her confidence with stealt
Blacksoul resists the roar's efforts to further debilitate his confidence with stealthy hy things.
Blacksoul whispers, "OOC: "You resist the roar's efforts to further shake your confidence with stealthy things." I got that line twice"

Hit each of them 3 times.

R>roar area wail
The technique of the Banshee's Wail flows fluidly through your mind an instant before you unleash its power through a roar of fatal intent.

Does nothing.

>roar area rage
The fury of Everild's Rage burns in your soul, and your roar is filled with that fury. Rage intimidates, and fear weakens. Foes shall fall before you, weakened and humiliated by the expression of your strength.

Does nothing.

Mistianna appears to be frozen with fear!

I can pull off a directed one with ease.

Roar area is acting pretty screwy. Please to be fixing?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Roar Area Acting Goofy 10/11/2014 03:11 PM CDT
One other quick thing, the issue seems to be only PvP. Thanks.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Roar Area Acting Goofy 10/17/2014 05:56 PM CDT
Kodius, did you get a chance to look at this?

Re: Roar Area Acting Goofy 10/17/2014 08:04 PM CDT
Oh. For a minute there I thought the subject line was "Squanto acting goofy" and I thought to myself, "This system is working as intended."

"I only automatically kill players when they're asking for it or it's funny. Or both." ~GM Raesh
Re: Roar Area Acting Goofy 10/17/2014 09:20 PM CDT

Also Kodius i posted in a previous thread a few weeks or more ago about Roar area making the third fourth etc persons in the party a target of the roar. For example roar area hiss making all but the second person in the group run while in combat and the same with wail freezing all but the second in the group. This basically keeps me from using roar area in grouped combat such as invasions. Thanks.
Re: Roar Area Acting Goofy 10/17/2014 09:32 PM CDT
Yes, I know there are some bugs. I've just not been able to find time to address them yet.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Roar Area Acting Goofy 10/17/2014 10:20 PM CDT
Thanks for the response, Kodius.