Next roar? 01/24/2012 08:18 AM CST

greets warriors. I'm getting close to obtaining another roar, been out of the game for 3 years until recently, so needing some advice. Im wondering what people consider to be the 'must have' and 'usefull' roars. Pretty much solo hunter so not much need/want for battle cries at this point. Let me know what you guys think is a good next roar please.

roars already known:

Kuniyo's Spirit
Trothfang's Butchery
Death's Embrace
Lash of Torment
Screech of Madness
Banshee's Wail
Anger the Earth

thanks,
Pranx
Re: Next roar? 01/24/2012 09:03 AM CST
Death's Shriek is another brutal roar like Lash or Wail that lowers the enemy to their knees.

Serpent's Hiss of Warning is very useful at times, especially if you're a berserking Barbarian.

If you have any interest in PvPing (or want to be prepared in case an rp conflict falls into your lap), Slash the Shadows is a must.

Weighted Justice is also good in some circumstances, though I would personally recommend you consider the others first.
Re: Next roar? 01/24/2012 05:04 PM CST
These are the roars I will personally endorse. Keep in mind my character was made less with pure hunting in mind and more with a thought toward PvP effectiveness.

Roars and Battle Cries that you currently know:
Everild's Rage
Trothfang's Butchery
Death's Embrace
Death's Shriek
Lash of Torment
Screech of Madness
Banshee's Wail
Weighted Justice
Anger the Earth
Slash the Shadows

I get occasional use out of these, but DO NOT get them until you've got a good set of roars.
Honor
Vengeance
Pride
Bloodthirst
Superiority

If I were in your place I would very likely get Slash the Shadows next. But if you consider PvP not much of a consideration, perhaps Everild's Rage would suit you better for the next slot.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus