Wolverine 09/21/2015 06:03 AM CDT
Kodius, since we have your ear...

Would you be willing to also dive into wolverine to make it like it used to be? In the past, you could instantly jump to pole with it.

I think it went something like this:

>advance gryphon
You leap to pole range (immediately) on a young gryphon.
2 or 3 sec RT (incurred upon entering the command).

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Wolverine 09/21/2015 08:03 AM CDT
FWIW Khri Shadowstep used to work the same way, too. It just decreases the amount of time it takes to reach each range now. Does Wolverine work similar to it or not have the advancement speed increase at all now?
Re: Wolverine 09/21/2015 12:10 PM CDT
IIRC, Codiax (the player) said it cut like 1 second off total.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Wolverine 09/21/2015 11:44 PM CDT
I want to do more with Wolverine but it is waiting on a supporting system to be finished.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Wolverine 09/22/2015 06:52 AM CDT
Oh? What are you thinking of doing with it? Don't leave us hanging!

Re: Wolverine 09/24/2015 02:30 PM CDT
I couldn't justify the slots and even the cost of running Wolverine in its current form, when I tested it.

Glad its getting a look.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Wolverine 09/26/2015 01:41 AM CDT
At some point a new Tactical Maneuver called RUSH will be released that allows limited instant-to-melee. I want Wolverine to bonus both its use, and its cooldown timer.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Wolverine 09/26/2015 06:17 AM CDT
Sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing!