Monkey 05/08/2014 09:52 PM CDT
Kodius, I never see any messaging stating that balance is being pulsed by monkey. Is it actually doing anything for balance?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Monkey 05/10/2014 07:15 PM CDT
<<Kodius, I never see any messaging stating that balance is being pulsed by monkey. Is it actually doing anything for balance?>>

Pretty easy to test. Stand someplace out of combat, throw up monkey and spam your balance. You'll notice you will occasionally move from solid to nimbly; you'll dip, then you'll pulse back to nimbly.
Re: Monkey 05/10/2014 07:19 PM CDT
> bal
You are adeptly balanced.

>
You are solidly balanced.
> form monk
An interesting fluidity fills your muscles as you assume the movements of an agile monkey!
Roundtime: 2 sec.
R> bal
> bal
>
* Please check NEWS NEXT for unread NEWS items. *
> bal
> bal
You are nimbly balanced.
>
A few scattered clouds reflect the warm glow of the sun as it descends towards its rest.
> bal
You are nimbly balanced.
> bal
You are nimbly balanced.
> bal
You are nimbly balanced.
> bal
You are nimbly balanced.

Works.
Re: Monkey 05/10/2014 07:43 PM CDT
Yeah, I chose not to have it spam folks. Barbarians can check what abilities are in effect on them now, so it seemed redundant.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Monkey 05/10/2014 08:28 PM CDT
Cool. I just was double checking. Thanks for the info.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade