Python and Dragon 02/02/2013 07:25 PM CST
>form start dragon
You slowly center yourself, your mind growing quiet as a quickly building rage surges through your body, your limbs quaking with its boundless strength. A terrible roar of fury and bloodlust rips from your throat as the Form of the Dragon consumes you, only a thread of control fighting back the descent into a berserker's madness.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

>form start python
You slowly center yourself, your mind growing quiet as a quickly building rage surges through your body, your limbs quaking with its boundless strength. A terrible roar of fury and bloodlust rips from your throat as the Form of the Python consumes you, only a thread of control fighting back the descent into a berserker's madness.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

Is the messaging intended to be this similar? Also it seems like when I switch to parry stance over shield (Parry is 40 ranks higher) and use Python I start getting hit more while training. I just assumed parry just sucks, but at the same time if Python is really giving a good boost I probably shouldn't notice an overall decrease in defenses, right? Makes me wonder if Python is actually working correctly and possibly mimicking Dragon.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Python and Dragon 02/02/2013 08:04 PM CST
Noticed this too; feel exactly the same way. I have 800+ parry, and shield is about a 100 ranks behind parry, yet shield (without a buff) consistently and very blatantly outperforms parry + python even with 4 mobs engaged.