FORM STOP Request 01/19/2013 10:09 PM CST
FORM STOP <form> works fine, but I'm wondering if it'd be possible for FORM STOP to simply stop all forms, maybe even with RT if not specifically called.

I've periodically forgotten which forms I have active, and since the only way to check is to MEDITATE POWER, which accrues some RT and takes a little while, it would be nice, if only for convenience sake, to be able to stop all together.

40th circle barb reporting with 103 IF and 90 Aug, loving stuff, but having a hard time keeping forms/berserks up for very long. It's manageable, just trickier than before.
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/19/2013 10:42 PM CST
Sure, I'll put this on the todo pile.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/19/2013 10:59 PM CST
>>I'm wondering if it'd be possible for FORM STOP to simply stop all forms

Until Big K gets this crossed off his todo list, FORM STOP ALL does this.

~The Prydaen~
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/19/2013 11:47 PM CST
Oh! I'll use that instead, thanks!
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/22/2013 10:58 PM CST
Minor bug; if there are no forms being practiced, and you FORM STOP ALL, the system doesn't return any message. If you are not under any berserks, and you BERSERK STOP, you get this:

Maybe try berserking first?

MEDITATE STOP gives a 3s RT regardless of whether or not you have any meditations active, but, meh.
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/22/2013 11:05 PM CST
I posted about this on the 3.0 forums (it annoys me), but oh well. Not too much of a big deal I guess.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/22/2013 11:47 PM CST
Wish we could stop individual meditations. Have to stop them all then redo the ones I didn't want to end - kinda annoying.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/23/2013 07:07 AM CST
>>

>med stop tenacity
You take a deep breath and exhale, releasing the beneficial flames burning deep within your mind.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

are you saying that stops all of them?

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: FORM STOP Request 01/23/2013 07:08 AM CST
Usage: MEDITATE STOP - Stop all meditations.

Guess so! didn't even look at the documentation. Then yeah, I agree that you should be able to stop one at a time if you want.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons