Training it down 01/08/2012 09:41 PM CST
Hey folks. I use a combo LC body/legs and HC sleeves (arm and hand protection) and HC old school roar helm, wearing a blue scale buckler on my arm, and an old warriors tower shield on my shoulder. Right now, I appraise my hinderance as:

But considering all the armor and shields you are wearing or carrying, you are currently lightly hindered and your stealth is fairly hindered.

With 474 LC, 496 HC, and 558 shield have I capped out my hinderance or will it drop some more? I am currently slightly hindered when I dance.

-Healf
Re: Training it down 01/09/2012 10:03 PM CST
You capped hindrance a long time ago.

Honestly, at first I was bothered by this, then I actually timed how much dance duration I lost between slightly hindered and unhindered. It was less than 3 minutes, and most dances I could dance back to back, anyways. Doesn't bother me now.
Re: Training it down 02/24/2012 06:38 PM CST
Yeah, hindrance caps at like 250-300 ranks or something, when it used to take longer than 2-3 months to achieve.

I don't think the mechanics for it have been touched in a very long time.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Training it down 02/24/2012 10:25 PM CST
Ya I was afraid of that... and after 50+ ranks in all three of those skills, it hasn't moved at all.

Any idea when I'll be able to dance dragon back to back? I'm sitting at 92 as it is...
Re: Training it down 02/24/2012 10:41 PM CST
>>Any idea when I'll be able to dance dragon back to back? I'm sitting at 92 as it is...

110-120 ish, depending on your discipline and stat distribution, and assuming you dance unhindered.
Re: Training it down 02/25/2012 05:32 AM CST
Depends on what you mean by back-to-back.
If you're killing, you should be getting pretty close.
If you mean literally 'back-to-'back', it comes a lot later - 99 disc and I can only 'chain' it once before I have to rest for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes(one of the good things about IF at later circles is that the regen literally shoots up).

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."