Wolverine 02/14/2005 09:55 AM CST
Anyone have an idea as to when I can hope to dance wolverine back to back? currently 78th circle with 40 dis and I can't even after killing a dozen or so celpeze's. My IF level was at (Surrounding your reflection is a brilliant aura of beautiful flames extending out around you about half again your height.)

Battle Rager Catullus
Wolverine 02/14/2005 10:00 AM CST
On another note. Is it possible for us to not be aimable while dancing wolverine? (The creature's speed keeps you from getting a bead on it.) That's the message you get when you try to aim at a Celpeze.

This is the message we get when we dance wolverine.

(The unmatched speed and power of the Wolverine swells inside you, your body a blur of wild motion as you wind it like a steel spring. Finally quelling the movements and achieving an edgy control, you feel unstoppable.)

Notice the key words speed *blur of wild motion* .

Battle Rager Catullus
Re: Wolverine 02/14/2005 01:18 PM CST
One thing to remember is that dances are not truly physical movements, but more of a disciplined state of mind. This has been stated by Damissak, Jaedren, Skiori and others. So, while I like the idea...I gotta just say hmm.

Maulem~
The truth is that ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more death. However fully thought through, well executed violence never leads to more violence because afterwards, the other guys are all dead.
~Commander Ternith Sjomah
Re: Wolverine 02/14/2005 02:38 PM CST
Except they use physical movements to start them, they aren't just a pure state of mind. It would be nice if you posted the message which the barbarian gets for I believe Panther which talks about "the world around you slowing down" and tried to tie that in instead as that's the internal messaging not external messaging.

I am --- Navak
Back to Back Wolverine 10/03/2007 09:15 AM CDT
Anyone have the hard numbers on when wolverine can be danced back to back without hunting? Right now I'm at 50 disc with 516 concentration. I managed 20 some minutes on wolverine wearing leather and a HC roar helm so I'm not even near capping it out at 25 minutes yet.

I'm curious if there is some magical number for disc and concentration at which point passive IF gain will be enough to do wolverine back to back.

Thanks.

-Galren Moonskin

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Back to Back Wolverine 10/04/2007 06:04 AM CDT
well its over 60 disc and 750 odd concentration