Tsunami 12/17/2016 01:02 PM CST
What does this actually do?

Because Elanthipedia says +balance and +stats on primary weapon

Guildleaders say it's some type of defensive berserk.
Re: Tsunami 12/17/2016 05:41 PM CST
It does balance +1 point* and +1 damage on the highest damage type of the weapon.

*Exception: I found it doesn't do jack squat on mirror weapons once you hit unbelievably balanced (1 point under cap of perfectly). I bugged it pretty much each point of agility I got like 111 all the way to 120... where I naturally just pushed the balance up to perfectly. Wildfire moved it up to perfectly each time, but tsunami didn't do crap.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Tsunami 12/18/2016 07:43 AM CST
<<<*Exception: I found it doesn't do jack squat on mirror weapons once you hit unbelievably balanced (1 point under cap of perfectly). I bugged it pretty much each point of agility I got like 111 all the way to 120... where I naturally just pushed the balance up to perfectly. Wildfire moved it up to perfectly each time, but tsunami didn't do crap.>>

I love how insane you are to do something like this.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Tsunami 12/18/2016 07:19 PM CST
>I love how insane you are to do something like this.

+1 Squanto, you are a mad man, err, Kaldar!

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Tsunami 12/23/2017 06:55 PM CST
>>Exception: I found it doesn't do jack squat on mirror weapons once you hit unbelievably balanced (1 point under cap of perfectly). I bugged it pretty much each point of agility I got like 111 all the way to 120... where I naturally just pushed the balance up to perfectly. Wildfire moved it up to perfectly each time, but tsunami didn't do crap.

Tsunami was working just fine back when I tested with your setup. Mirror weapons gain more balance/suitedness from your agility then they do from Tsunami. The appraisal ranges are much larger at those ranges due to the way weapon stats exponentially decay. Edge cases suck, but I cannot code exceptions for them without breaking something somewhere else.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Tsunami 12/24/2017 04:59 AM CST
>>Tsunami was working just fine back when I tested with your setup. Mirror weapons gain more balance/suitedness from your agility then they do from Tsunami. The appraisal ranges are much larger at those ranges due to the way weapon stats exponentially decay. Edge cases suck, but I cannot code exceptions for them without breaking something somewhere else.<<

How come I could push the balance into the next level with 101 agility and tsunami (this would show all the way to 109, until I naturally got the level with 110), but from 111 to 119, it never changed the balance level (which would be perfectly) on my side at all until I naturally got agility to 120. Sounds like something is messed up. It worked the prior way all the levels leading up: 90-99, 80-89, etc. Are you saying unbelievably to perfectly is some gigantic range compared to the range leading up to unbelievably?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Tsunami 12/24/2017 04:39 PM CST
Alright, I went through the math again and found where things were borking up with the appraise in your situation. Tsunami wasn't passing bonuses above a certain point into appraise to avoid hitting godlike, but godlike is no longer a thing there anyways.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Tsunami 12/24/2017 06:28 PM CST
I knew I wasn't crazy! I mean... I am, but I am not!