Miss, I'll zerk! 07/06/2015 06:00 PM CDT
What berserk(s) do people use while using missile weapons? The only two I can see that may have any benefit are Wildfire (Agility) and Tornado (Shield). Is this a hole in our berserk abilities or am I missile-ing something?

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Miss, I'll zerk! 07/08/2015 08:07 AM CDT
Isn't that something for Eagle Form?

Samsaren
Re: Miss, I'll zerk! 07/08/2015 11:51 AM CDT
Yes but I'm specifically asking about berserks. If we can have 5 forms/4 berserks/3 meditations max up then I'm wondering what berserks people use when hunting with missile ranged weapons. I guess there are WILDFIRE, LANDSLIDE and TORNADO from a skill/stat boost perspective (one offensive two defensive). Are people using CYCLONE or EARTHQUAKE? What three would you choose if you could choose any of them?

Re: Miss, I'll zerk! 07/08/2015 12:15 PM CDT

Wouldn't TSUNAMI also help ranged weapons?

With ranged, I'm just using WILDFIRE, BEAR, and EAGLE.
Re: Miss, I'll zerk! 07/09/2015 11:55 AM CDT
TSUNAMI would be great but it appears to only work with melee weapons

>hold bow
You sling a gleaming lemonwood recurve bow with snowbeast fang tips off from over your shoulder.
>bers tsunami
The incredible power of the Tsunami requires a melee weapon to focus your rage into!

>wield throwing hammer
You draw out your throwing hammer from the slate grey harness, gripping it firmly in your right hand.
>bers tsunami
Your hands shake in anticpation of releasing the fury of the tsunami down upon your foes!
The hammer in your hands suddenly feels easier to wield, and more capable of powerful attacks.

I wish it would work with ranged as well but there must be some mechanic, like using ammo, that prevents it. I'm also not sure if the bonus actually is in effect once you throw a LT/HT or only if you use it as a blunt melee weapon.

Re: Miss, I'll zerk! 07/10/2015 09:00 PM CDT
Ah, thanks, good to know! I plan on picking up Tsunami in a few more circles.