Berserk Stop 05/03/2015 06:37 PM CDT
So with forms there is the ability to stop a specific form however with berserks there is not. Is there a reason for this? Since I can use more than one berserk at a time I would appreciate it if I could stop a specific berserk without stopping them all. For example, if I berserk famine when hurt, I'd like to stop it once I'm back to full vitality without shutting down my Wildfire or other berserks at the same time.

As a side note, is there an upfront cost to starting a berserk or just the pulse IF usage over time. If they don't cost anything to start/stop then I guess I'm okay with stopping them all then restarting them.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Berserk Stop 05/03/2015 06:53 PM CDT
Kodius has stated that it is intended that all berserks drop when you try stopping any of them. Also, there is an upfront IF cost to berserking.

http://www.tinyheroes.com/forums/DragonRealms/Discussions%20with%20DragonRealms%20Staff%20and%20Players/General%20Discussions/thread/1647826

Here is the post from once upon a time.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Berserk Stop 05/03/2015 07:02 PM CDT
Gotcha and thanks. So in recap it makes zero sense to ever stop a berserk (like famine) as it uses a lot of up front IF to start up anyway. I can live with that.

Re: Berserk Stop 05/03/2015 07:19 PM CDT
It depends on what you're doing. I stop them if I am outside of combat and want to get my supernaturals moving pretty well by restarting them a couple minutes afterward.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Berserk Stop 05/03/2015 07:35 PM CDT
Ah, yes. I stop all forms and berserks out of combat. I meant in combat. Thanks again!

Re: Berserk Stop 05/03/2015 10:30 PM CDT

Berserks also pulse IF, so, if you want to keep up some other stuff, you might want to drop your berserks.

Unlike, say, Meditations, which don't cost any IF after they're up.