Charak? 04/23/2012 08:07 AM CDT
Can anyone tell me where Charak is on Pokekekehepi Beach? I walked all around there and couldn't find him... Thanks!
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 10:20 AM CDT
He wanders the dunes in almost their entirety. So... all over!

GM Jaedren
Events Guy
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 10:41 AM CDT
>Can anyone tell me where Charak is on Pokekekehepi Beach? I walked all around there and couldn't find him... Thanks!
You may have better luck trying to HUNT him down, he will show up in the list.
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 11:42 AM CDT
<<You may have better luck trying to HUNT him down, he will show up in the list.

He can't be HUNTed to. :(
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 11:49 AM CDT
>>He can't be HUNTed to. :(

But he shows up when you do a generic HUNT though, right?

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 11:49 AM CDT
Thanks! I'll hunt him down next time I'm not so lazy to head allllllllll the way to his neck of the woods.
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 12:05 PM CDT
<<But he shows up when you do a generic HUNT though, right?

I have no idea what a non-generic HUNT is, so I will presume that I am undertaking the generic sort. The answer is yes. I'm just grumpy he can't be hunted to.
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 12:39 PM CDT
>>I have no idea what a non-generic HUNT is, so I will presume that I am undertaking the generic sort. The answer is yes. I'm just grumpy he can't be hunted to.

I consider HUNT by itself as a "generic" HUNT. You see a list of things and where they are.

HUNT ::NUMBER:: is the one where you HUNT to someone.

AFAIK, there are three contexts for HUNT.

1) You can HUNT without issue, and HUNT TO without issue. Most areas are like this.
2) You can HUNT without issue, but HUNT TO does not work. Areas where teleportation doesn't work tend to fall under this category, with the majority of them being premium-only hunting areas. I think some swimming areas also work like this, depending on how deep the water is or something.
3) You can't HUNT or use HUNT TO. Swimming areas might also work like this, but I think they're being moved to group 2 over time.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Charak? 04/23/2012 01:10 PM CDT
Heh, I read this title and automatically my mind reformed it to read "Chakra?"

~Leilond
http://tinyurl.com/Leilond-Portrait
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!