Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Berserking out of a Dance 12/03/2011 05:01 PM CST
>>I did love it. Loved the original four roar too :).

Yeah even though there was only 1 zerk, it was such an iconic ability to me that it will always be forever ingrained on me. Saddly life doesn't give me much time or I'd attempt to raise up a berserker barb again. Brawling primary to snap necks ofcourse, not cause its efficient just cause ya know thats what you do when your an enraged monster.

speaking of the roars, didn't bloodthirst have a name of kath or kaith something or other. Or am I imagining things again?
As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Berserking out of a Dance 12/04/2011 09:01 AM CST
>>speaking of the roars, didn't bloodthirst have a name of kath or kaith something or other. Or am I imagining things again?

Kaith'Audru

Ah, good times!
Vibrant orange flames seem to flicker in the Solomon's GM eyes, capturing your attention with a mesmerising stare.
You feel a calm wash over you, but you think about internet arguments and nerd rage, and it goes away.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page