Stacking Berserks 10/11/2009 02:02 PM CDT
This is a question for Aurdun....although if someone knows 100% sure from a GM I'll take that too.

During the discussion of making forms stack, you discussed how your plan (not set in stone) and how if you stacked one dance that boosted strength & stamina with a dance that boosted strength and agility (hypothetical) you would get a better strength boost, but the agility and stamina would get watered down a bit.....pretty sure that was the gist of it?

I want to know currently...if stacking the bersersk...like blood/stone/nightmare....does any of the boosts get watered down in the same fashion?

I am asking this because today I berserked all three backtraining a weapon (which I NEVER do) but I just did it.....not to test anything it was more of a random thing. But I noticed I was not killing as efficiently as I normally do when I just berserk blood. It could of just been my imagination but I would like to know! thanks!

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html
Re: Stacking Berserks 10/12/2009 03:08 AM CDT
>>I want to know currently...if stacking the bersersk...like blood/stone/nightmare....does any of the boosts get watered down in the same fashion?

I'm pretty sure they don't get watered down.

Vinjince Rexem'lor
Re: Stacking Berserks 10/12/2009 09:48 AM CDT
My barbarian doesn't use blood solo. But a few times she has stacked it with stone, and a few times with stone and nightmare. I've not noticed a watering-down of abilities, but this gal isn't quite as big a barb as a lot of others.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Stacking Berserks 10/13/2009 12:11 AM CDT
FWIW I haven't noticed any watering down when using multiple zerks, and I've been hunting with blood, stone, and nightmare combos for over 50 circles. Probably just imagination or the RNG messing with you.

SWG: A shining example of how not to do it.
Re: Stacking Berserks 10/13/2009 07:33 AM CDT
yeah most likely :)

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html