Berserk Grave 03/14/2007 04:11 PM CDT

Anyone use Berserk Grave on a regular basis? Any opinion on its use as a permanent state to be in while hunting or is it an occaisional tool? Or any other thoughts on its use?

Thanks

Saoidh

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking
Re: Berserk Grave 03/16/2007 04:17 AM CDT
I used it only a couple times, immediately after I got it to hunt malchata for a while. It was pretty decent to use for hunting, although I prefer to dance most of the time.

-Gavyn

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
Berserk Grave 11/02/2010 01:39 PM CDT
Anyone use this berserk for training? (PvE).

I just got it a few weeks ago and have been using it exclusively for the last few days and it has been great so far. I still have to put it to real use and fight something at the edge of my ability to see how it fairs but wondered if anyone else has any input on it.

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html
Re: Berserk Grave 11/02/2010 02:00 PM CDT
I don't know about it being a great training tool, but it sounds great for just grinding through critters to make cash. The damage boost and possible weapon rt reduction from using it is useful for putting critters down quick and the IF recharge for the killing blow makes it ideal for killing creatures quickly.

Personally, for training I think you're better off stacking some of the lower berserks.

Khorgar ~ Just his opinion.
Re: Berserk Grave 11/03/2010 06:41 AM CDT
I use stone most of all. It allows me to add that fourth snowbeast when they are swarming and not risk dying. The defensive boost throughout my career has allowed me to get MO to my highest defense while training lots of weapons, recently moved to training everything but crossbows.
Re: Berserk Grave 11/03/2010 12:33 PM CDT
Berserk grave seems to me to be all the lower berserks combined yet much easier to maintain. I can keep it going indefinitely. Plus you can retreat. It's better than them by themselves or a combination of them IMO.

Re: Berserk Grave 11/03/2010 05:41 PM CDT
>Berserk grave seems to me to be all the lower berserks combined yet much easier to maintain. I can keep it going indefinitely. Plus you can retreat. It's better than them by themselves or a combination of them IMO.

Do you find it do be more successful than dancing badger or wolverine indefinitely?

~Jalich
Re: Berserk Grave 11/03/2010 08:24 PM CDT
>>Do you find it do be more successful than dancing badger or wolverine indefinitely?

I'm not sure about wolverine I would have to test it. I like berserks because of the fatigue boosts, I can use really heavy weapons and never worry about tiring out. In that aspect, yes it's better. Also, yes its probably better than badger when considering I can use it 100% of the time and get both an offensive and defensive boost instead of switching abilities.