Autoloot 01/24/2019 09:29 AM CST
I briefly checked out the autoloot system currently in test.

What might be a bug: I received no messaging that my lootsack was full. If this is intentional, I would suggest messaging be added.

Another suggestion: The lootsack is belt worn. Personally, my belt is full. I would suggest we be able to toggle it to change location or perhaps use infuser stones/potency crystals to change the inv slot location.

Since I was testing, I chose to pick up all items. The lootsack doesn't appear to be very big. It only held 2 boxes, a couple of nuggets, and the rest were gems.

So.....is there an easy way to empty it? Or does one remove each item individually?

~Gab
Re: Autoloot 01/24/2019 05:49 PM CST
>I received no messaging that my lootsack was full.

Should be a message now. Test and see!

>I would suggest we be able to toggle it to change location

The lootsack in the Test Instance is just for testing. I'm sure in the years ahead, we'll release a variety of worn locations based on different containers (sacks, pouches, backpacks, etc). No worries!

>The lootsack doesn't appear to be very big.

They do have limited capacity. The ones in Test are 25 items, I believe. I have updated their STUDY to indicate how many they can hold + what they're currently holding.

>is there an easy way to empty it?

DUMP should work like a normal container. You can FILL a gem pouch to get gems out.

Thanks for the testing and feedback!

Zadraes
Re: Autoloot 01/24/2019 10:29 PM CST
Howdy!

I do have several questions. I logged in a barbarian in Test and found the arrows I set my autoloot to pick up didn't bundle like they would in another container. Is this intentional? Also, what if the critter is carrying an especially interesting or rare treasure item not covered by Autoloot? I noticed you tried to cover all possibilities, but there is always that one item.

It's great not having to pick stuff up one at a time!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Autoloot 01/25/2019 12:22 AM CST
>arrows I set my autoloot to pick up didn't bundle like they would in another container

This is intended right now. We can definitely look into trying to add this down the line, though!

>what if the critter is carrying an especially interesting or rare treasure item not covered

The 'item' toggle is a sort of catchall for things that don't fit into the other categories. It'd cover things like socks, or gweths or dried out cake!

Zadraes
Re: Autoloot 01/25/2019 07:23 AM CST
Fantastic! It's always a pain to have to type which gweth I want to pick up, for instance, if I find one while hunting and want to have a few to spare.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy