senecas fruiststnad 09/15/2011 06:11 AM CDT
this is where the black shard takes you when you go to theren, but for characters that just came into theren and don't have a shard, the fruitstand is locked and they can't get in.
>look
[North Road, Farmlands]
Hillsides ridged with lavender surround the meandering road. The air is heavy with a spicy perfume and the hum of contented bees. A wooden farmer's fruitstand sits to one side of the road, offering fresh produce from the area. You also see a wooden sign.
Obvious paths: northeast, southeast.
>go fruit
Bonk! You smash your nose.
>open stand
What were you referring to?
>open fruit
It is locked.
>

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: senecas fruiststnad 09/15/2011 07:37 AM CDT
Whatever you do, don't try to go to ker'leor. I'm stuck on the path, it's closed too.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: senecas fruiststnad 09/15/2011 04:46 PM CDT
>this is where the black shard takes you when you go to theren, but for characters that just came into theren and don't have a shard, the fruitstand is locked and they can't get in.

You can get a shard at the bin in Lang.

-Dek

"That's what she said."
No..
"...That's what Leilond said."

Total Ranks Displayed: 1337
Re: senecas fruiststnad 09/19/2011 01:01 AM CDT
Sortny - Please assist in Prime and somebody will help you out.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: senecas fruiststnad 09/19/2011 03:05 AM CDT
can this area be fixed in test please, as at the moment going thru the path to ker'leor is the only way to get to muspar'i, which has some critters and things i'd like to test. unless a new color can be made to shuffle us to muspar'i. thanks.

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: senecas fruiststnad 09/19/2011 07:40 AM CDT
Socharis,

Already done. Yippee I'm free at last!

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen