Necromancer pets 06/25/2012 12:15 PM CDT

Hey all!

So i have been testing a lot of the Necromancer spell's and magic overall. Most of it seems to be working really well, aside from some exp stuff. But I was really trying to test and gauge the new necromancer pet spells. QTE and CFB. Both are buggy. When I attempt to see how long the spells will last, The Zombie just plain ends and i can no longer sense my creation, And i lose control of the construct. It does Stick around, but i no longer can move it around or gain exp from its actions in combat. I should be putting some good testing in on a lot of other spells in the next few days.

-Zerreck
Re: Necromancer pets 06/25/2012 12:39 PM CDT
A few Necromancers have reported that kind of issue. While it's always good to follow up on bugs like these, it also might not hurt to check out https://bugs.sebeni.us/bugs/ to see what has been reported/addressed/worked on/etc so far. You can contact Socharis for a username and password. I'm not sure if any other GMs are managing that stuff, as well.

SOME browsers give a security warning error when going to the above URL, but it's for dopey security certificate stuff. Plus, the only stuff you're entering is a username/password that is unique for that website, so there's no real security risk anyway (Just don't go posting your SS# or anything, I guess).

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Necromancer pets 06/25/2012 12:43 PM CDT

Okay cool,

I did send an email out to join that. But i have not got a response yet. So this is the only place I have as of yet. Glad its being looked at.

-Zerreck
Re: Necromancer pets 06/25/2012 12:56 PM CDT
Between TEVESHSZAT and myself I think we have documented all the current QTE and CFB issues. However, when you get access to the Bug DB and find something new feel free to add the list. To my knowledge both spells are a bit more complicated then normal spells and require specific people to look into them.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur