Divine Armor duration bug 06/23/2012 05:03 PM CDT

This appears to be an issue of how/when duration is tracked. When you cast the spell, the duration matches fine. If you log out for a time (in this case 3 minutes,) the time you are logged out is subtracted from the duration on the armor piece, but not when you type POWER.

So I had 11 minutes duration on both when I checked before I logged out. When I logged back in after 3 minutes:

You focus your magical senses on some half plate.
You sense that your half plate is sturdier than normal, which should last for about eleven roisaen.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
R> conc

You reach out with your senses and see radiant streams of golden Holy mana radiating through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is pale mana to the west, and pale mana to the southeast.
You sense the Divine Armor spell upon you, which will last for about eight roisaen.
You have not exhausted your ability to smite your foes at all.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

And when the spell wore off:

Your tower shield returns to its normal condition.
>
Your brigandine balaclava returns to its normal condition.
>
Your half plate returns to its normal condition.
>
Your gauntlets return to their normal condition.
>
Your coarse greaves return to their normal condition.
> conc

You reach out with your senses and see radiant streams of golden Holy mana radiating through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is pale mana to the west, and pale mana to the southeast.
You sense the Divine Armor spell upon you, which will last for about three roisaen.
You have not exhausted your ability to smite your foes at all.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!