Test Access? 09/01/2011 06:46 PM CDT
I am still unable to access the Test server. I have a feeling its because I'm in some sort of test purgatory, since I used to have access as a Platinum subscriber but lost access from unsubscribing, but then was added in manually after that, I think by Solomon, around the time of the testing for new Power Perception. I'm a bit hazy on the details.

I asked this question when the new forums were released without response, so I'll ask here again:
(for reference: http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Testing%20Central/General%20Discussion/view/179)

Am I supposed to have access to the Test server?

I can obviously read and post in the test folders. When I try logging in through SGE I can access the Test server and it shows my characters, but I can't load any of them resulting in an error message about not being able to create a temporary file. When I try logging in through the website's Go Play page, I don't see the Test server at all. And when I try logging in through Genie, I get a message that there's a problem with my account and that I should log in to play.net for details, of which there are none. I can also get the TF character list just fine from within Genie.

Please release me from my uncertainty one way or another. Getting access would be great, but if I am not allowed access please let me know.

-Evran

Waiting for Results..............................................................................................................
Re: Test Access? 09/01/2011 06:52 PM CDT
<< I can also get the TF character list just fine from within Genie.

That should read: I can also get the Test character list just fine from within Genie.

-Evran

Waiting for Results..............................................................................................................
What's this? 09/02/2011 06:44 PM CDT
>sk ha

Hybrid Armor: 405 26.89% clear (0/34)

Wut?

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
http://tinyurl.com/HanryuTanning
Re: What's this? 09/02/2011 07:03 PM CDT
Looks like a relic from when we were unsure of what to name Brigandine. I'll take a look.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Test Access? 09/07/2011 07:59 PM CDT
Hey Socharis, most of Plat has access to Test, but they dont have access to this board. Since they cant see your posts in Announcements they are not sure what they should be testing and many of them are posting bugs on the plat forums. Can someone look at getting them access, and do you mind if I crosspost your announcements from here to Plat so they can have a bit of direction?

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Test Access? 09/08/2011 12:38 PM CDT
>>Hey Socharis, most of Plat has access to Test, but they dont have access to this board. Since they cant see your posts in Announcements they are not sure what they should be testing and many of them are posting bugs on the plat forums. Can someone look at getting them access, and do you mind if I crosspost your announcements from here to Plat so they can have a bit of direction?

It looks like people should have access now.
Re: Test Access? 09/08/2011 02:27 PM CDT
I see them starting to trickle in, so looks good to me. Thanks to those that helped!

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Test Access? 09/08/2011 07:26 PM CDT
Feel free to crosspost them over to the Plat forums - Also the stuff about the bug DB if you don't mind. We hope to get the Plat folks on the test boards soon but it hasn't happened yet.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.