(no subject) 04/17/2012 06:04 AM CDT
as i haven't gotten email yet to enter the bug tracker, here are things i've seen:

First, i know the characters that had ranks in skills that weren't from their guild would go away. However, I got something unusual as a result when trying to look, rather than the old EXP WHATERVER 0.00

on a paladin typing EXP backstab <he had 13 ranks pre-switch-over> yielded endurance 0.00

on a necromancer it yielded thanatology, and nn an empath it yielded empathy.

However, typing exp sk trading yielded "trading does not exist", typing exp astrology on my necromancer yielded "astrology" does not exist, etc <yes, prior to the conversion she had astrology ranks>.

When looking at the abbreviations for the various skills, only the abbreviations for the skills that characters guild is listed when you type EXP SK. Might want to have all of them listed <even though people can't earn skills in them> - so that Mentors and other people can help newbies of different guilds than their own.

Also, a character that i had left in prime in fang cove <she entered from ratha> somehow ended up in TGN when logging in, and the sea caves are still thru the portal instead of fang cove.

Other stuff: I was able to do a forging order for my trader -<blacksmith> = however, the chapter listing the tailoring items wasn't in the book.

Bundles one was unable to see the individual skins in the bundle so as to check on encumbrance <although i was able to tell there were 84 skins in it>, or sell them.

So far the following guilds have been checked by myself for guildleader/circle req skill conversion, and seem ok in the following guildhalls :

Trader - riverhaven
Thief - crossing
Necromancer - crossing
Cleric - riverhaven
Warrior Mage - riverhaven
Moon Mage- crossing
Barbarian- crossing
Paladin- crossing
Empath- crossing

will do bards and rangers next.

Do you want us to check in other provinces as well for the different guildhalls?

Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: (no subject) 04/17/2012 12:29 PM CDT
>>Other stuff: I was able to do a forging order for my trader -<blacksmith> = however, the chapter listing the tailoring items wasn't in the book.

Because of the other testing going on Kodius isn't or cannot(not sure which) put new crafting stuff in test for testing. He has either been putting in Plat first or just releasing it straight to Prime. This is when you have been seeing more bugs and changes to the new crafting stuff in Prime that what is normally seen.

Abison/Rystien
Re: (no subject) 04/17/2012 12:38 PM CDT
>>as i haven't gotten email yet to enter the bug tracker

You need to email me with a request for the account so I can track it in my system.

>>i know the characters that had ranks in skills that weren't from their guild would go away

Everybody with ranks in guild-only skills from other guilds will be losing these ranks. In general, EXP [other guild's skill] will return your own guild-only skill. I have a low-priority goal to block you from doing this altogether but it's cosmetic and unimportant.

>>Do you want us to check in other provinces as well for the different guildhalls?

Yep yep, all guildleaders for all guilds would be great.

Again, though, please avoid posting bugs about things other than the skill combination and circle requirements - Forging, bundling, combat, etc aren't things that are being tested right now.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: (no subject) 04/17/2012 01:04 PM CDT
Are things that use to teach animal lore, now suppose to teach Outdoorsmanship?

Abison/Rystien
Re: (no subject) 04/17/2012 01:35 PM CDT
>>Are things that use to teach animal lore, now suppose to teach Outdoorsmanship?

Yep

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.