Gem pouch trading exp in Prime 05/25/2009 02:06 PM CDT
This is the test i did today.

Test in prime: 10:37am pacific
Stats 30 in int, wis, and dis
Trading: 336 14.70% clear
After ten gem pouch sales (some were worth over 10 plat) my Mindstate went to Dense and still at mindlock on Trading.

You ask the Dwarf to buy a black gem pouch.
The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the black gem pouch carefully, then hands you 46313 Kronars.

You ask the Dwarf to buy a red gem pouch.
The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the gem pouch carefully, then hands you 128121 Kronars.

The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the red gem pouch carefully, then hands you 145135 Kronars.

You ask the Dwarf to buy a dark gem pouch.
The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the dark gem pouch carefully, then hands you 135592 Kronars.

The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the gem pouch carefully, then hands you 44348 Kronars.

You ask the Dwarf to buy a black gem pouch.
The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the gem pouch carefully, then hands you 135618 Kronars.

You ask the Dwarf to buy a dark gem pouch.
The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the gem pouch carefully, then hands you 96252 Kronars.

The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the red gem pouch carefully, then hands you 29892 Kronars.

You ask the Dwarf to buy a blue gem pouch.
The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the blue gem pouch carefully, then hands you 27987 Kronars.

You ask the Dwarf to buy an indigo gem pouch.
The Dwarven appraiser scrutinizes the contents of the indigo gem pouch carefully, then hands you 20086 Kronars.

At 10:59 am pacific mindstate clear and trading at muddled.

At 11:50 am pacific trading cleared at: 336 32.41% clear

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Gem pouch trading exp in Prime 05/26/2009 07:31 AM CDT
Pheer's not on this account so I can't take him into test, but this reminds me to ask if there's any thieves (or big stealers) who have checked out shoplifting and the new experience. I think stealing and trading (specifically shoplifting and gem selling) are the skills that will receive the biggest boost from the new exp system because of how they work with secondary pools.

Nikpack
player of more than I should list

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z