Contract Trading in Zoluren 03.21.09

Trading: 335 58.54% clear Starting
Started 2:15pm pacific Stopped 3:52pm pacific

Discipline : 30 Wisdom : 30
Intelligence : 30

Trading: 335 84.35% clear Ending

Gem Pouch Selling in Zoluren 03.21.09

Trading: 335 84.35% clear Beginning
After selling ten gem pouches valueing between 8.2gk to 9.2gk.
Trading: 335 98.78% clear Ending

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Sortny's Experience in Test 03.21.09 05/21/2009 07:36 PM CDT
>Gem Pouch Selling in Zoluren 03.21.09

The total amount you learned won't have changed from the old system to the new unless you were going past mind lock with the old system. This feedback isn't helpful.
Re: Sortny's Experience in Test 03.21.09 05/21/2009 08:59 PM CDT
To clarify, skills which you struggled to mind lock under the old system aren't really good skills to use to give feedback for the new system. More useful feedback would be how long the exp stayed in your pool in the old system versus the new, or how the difference changed the way you trained.
Re: Sortny's Experience in Test 03.21.09 05/21/2009 10:24 PM CDT
>>The total amount you learned won't have changed from the old system to the new unless you were going past mind lock with the old system. This feedback isn't helpful.

You'd never be able to sell ten pouches with the old system. Six will lock you and more than likely put you into a really bad mind state.

Sortny, I'm curious what level you were able to get trading up to with contract trading. I did some testing and highest I got up to was considering in about an hour and half. I plan on running a 3 hour test soon to see what will happen.
Re: Sortny's Experience in Test 03.21.09 05/22/2009 09:29 AM CDT
Abison's right. You can't sell ten gem pouches and get useful info in Prime.

In Contract trading I only got to learning from Leth to Crossing and Tiger Clan to Leth. I'm level 59 in game.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Sortny's Experience in Test 03.21.09 05/22/2009 10:58 AM CDT
<<In Contract trading I only got to learning from Leth to Crossing and Tiger Clan to Leth. I'm level 59 in game.

That statement doesn't really mean much without context... Your learning state doesn't matter much unless you also get to mindlock in prime doing contract trading. The end result is the same amount of EXP earned per action and thus the same amount converted to actual ranks. The only difference is how fast it pulses. Since the rate it pulses is much faster now, its harder to see the higher mindstates, especialy given contract trading which has long gaps between exp earned. You are still getting the full benefit you previously did.

You do have a point with pouch trading, but its to your advantage now. You earned more exp in Test than you would have in Prime since you didn't reach mind lock after half the pouches.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386AV.