Observations 01/10/2012 03:18 AM CST
- Foraging gives multiple roundtimes/messages on failure:

[The Crossing, Truffenyi Place]

Obvious paths: north, south, west.

> fora

You move forward slightly, hoping to find a better foraging spot.
You forage around but are unable to find anything.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
You wander around and poke your fingers into a few places, wondering what you might find.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
You forage around but are unable to find anything.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

- Scouting is counted as a Lore skill by the Ranger guild leaders and under EXP LORE. Not sure if this is Ranger only thing.

- Tactics exp is not being granted for retreating or brawling maneuvers. (Granted from evading guards, however).

- At 0 ranks, cannot defend or attack without big stats - 15 Agility/Reflex was required.

- Stopped getting the water-messaging bug after we spoke last, Dart.

- Still cannot shield block or parry in any circumstance. Learning still takes place if you are in an appropriate stance, however.

- Lying down pretty much makes you invulnerable. At least at the low ranks.

- Fatigue regen is working as intended, but I can see this as being a huge deal for the masses. I expect massive QQ. It is very disheartening to see your fatigue regen 5% over 15 minutes. I don't think I could handle it myself without HEALME.

- Socharis: I don't think that the Ranger guild leaders are bugged. I think that, in the past, they required PM specifically for the first 5 circles but they do not any longer, which is why I was able to circle with Arcana/Attunement.

- It is my goal to discover a way to cast spells and to figure out all the guild circle requirements.

Thanks
GENT

p.s. I had a lot of fun testing tonight!