Plead for Release 04/22/2016 08:01 PM CDT
Can anyone provide a list of all the different messaging available for plead for release failures and successes? I just curious. :) Thanks!
Re: Plead for Release 04/22/2016 08:25 PM CDT
I've only ever gotten the following failure across all characters ever:

> plead release

As a town guard strolls by, taking brief notice of your current, pathetic condition, you decide to take your chances at persuading the guard to let you go based on your self-worth and general goodness.
The guard stops and, after staring you down for a few moments, simply comments, "How dare you even speak to me, much less look at me?! As far as I'm concerned, YOUR kind can stay in there until Urrem'tier thankfully takes you away from us!"
Roundtime: 15 sec.

Never once have I succeeded.
Re: Plead for Release 04/22/2016 08:29 PM CDT
Which actually leads me to a question... is this normal room atmo for the Crossing Pillory? Or is it a failed attempt at an ACCUSE NECRO directed at me?

>>A robed figure passes close by, quickly turning to gaze towards you for but a moment.

I don't think I've seen it before, but I'm not in the stocks that often to know if it is part of the room's normal flavor and I've never been accused of being a necromancer before but conceivably could have been in that position at the time.
Re: Plead for Release 04/22/2016 08:38 PM CDT

Only time I've seen it was when I got arrested between tasks in the necro join quest.
Re: Plead for Release 04/22/2016 08:47 PM CDT
>A robed figure passes close by, quickly turning to gaze towards you for but a moment.

I've seen it on a character with 0 SO/DO/etc.

A thief, specifically, who never did anything necro-whatever.

I get a similar message to GAB, but different flavor. I don't have it handy because I stopped bothering.
Re: Plead for Release 04/22/2016 11:11 PM CDT
There's an absolute ton of Pillory messages tbh. I see new ones all the time and I'm there semi-frequently.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs