Please turn off justice during invasions 12/24/2014 10:22 PM CST

After a long deliberation, the judge finally says, "Elriic, this court is not moved by your arguments, and finds you guilty of the charges brought against you. Your unwillingness to admit responsibility for your crimes shall weigh heavily upon you, Human."
After a weighty pause, the judge speaks, "Elriic, you have been found guilty of endangering the public in the Principality of Zoluren. It is with a solemn hope that you will change your ways that I pronounce a fine upon you of 26118 coppers. If you cannot pay immediately, your things will be held until you can repay the debt to society that you owe. Failure to come up with the money within twelve days shall result in a forfeiture of your possessions, and their intrinsic value removed from your debt."

Its getting really old that whenever these rebels and guardians, and ogres attack, even my defensive spells like frostbite, not to mention fire rain, both of which I can control to only attack creatures are causing me to be accused of endangering the public.
Re: Please turn off justice during invasions 12/25/2014 01:45 AM CST
AFAIK, there's no automated way justice is turned on or off based on invasion critters being in justice zones. When GMs run invasions, they flip the switches themselves. With the invasion NPCs, there's currently no good way to really have the systems go on or off.

It would be cool if invasion NPCs also did some justice off trigger, but I also get why it's not an easy thing to do.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Please turn off justice during invasions 12/25/2014 03:07 AM CST
I think it was said at one point that the GMs don't want to give the players a way to turn off justice themselves, which is what would be the case for this specific type of player initiated invasion.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Please turn off justice during invasions 12/25/2014 04:46 PM CST
>>I think it was said at one point that the GMs don't want to give the players a way to turn off justice themselves, which is what would be the case for this specific type of player initiated invasion.

That was the other half of the feedback that we got when we tested it in Plat.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.