Coins of the Realms Shop in Shard 07/22/2009 07:37 PM CDT
I can't find this place for nothing and no players or NPC's here will tell me anything about it. I want to start collecting the Dira! Can please someone help me? If you aren't in Shard, maybe point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Re: Coins of the Realms Shop in Shard 07/22/2009 07:40 PM CDT
maybe its not open at night? some shard shops are like that.

but if it is, its down south where the bridge used to be, then go west in the collection of new shops.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Coins of the Realms Shop in Shard 07/22/2009 09:41 PM CDT
I couldn't understand your description, and if I couldn't, then I thought maybe I should try.

Ok, so previously, you had the south gate of shard that led to the old rock troll area. That area was expanded apparently. There are now a bunch of shops just on the other side of the old south gate. If you go around to the south side due to the gates being locked at night, you can get in that way, I believe its 4 north and 1 west of the new south gate. Just wander around in the new shopping area. You'll find it.
Re: Coins of the Realms Shop in Shard 07/22/2009 10:32 PM CDT
>There are now a bunch of shops just on the other side of the old south gate. If you go around to the south side due to the gates being locked at night, you can get in that way

You can climb over all of the shard gates, it's great =)